Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy HALLOWEEN !!

    This Wednesday we had a little party to celebrate the Halloween, some of the club members dressed up like vampires, witches, pumpkin, Phantom and even Hitler!! I didn't wear costumes, because I totally forgot about it. Picture below is me with Phantom and a weird couple that came from western medieval century. Two of them taught us to the ballroom dance, the kind of dance nobles did to have fun at parties hundreds years ago.








   Honestly, in dark I didn't notice that this lady is a boy until they turned on the light." Things are always more perfect when you just can't see clearly!". This was the first thought pup out my mind XD
After dancing, we had some wine and desserts like cookies and pies. I felt a bit dizzy while I drank up a cup, and started to get sleepy-------until we carried on the next game---"The king game". It's based on the poker card you got, if you were the lucky guy who got a K, it means that you had the right to appoint tasks to whoever you wanted, of course, you could only assign the number that you had no idea who it was~and this is the most exciting part. Although, during the game I never got a K, I was really lucky that I didn't receive any punishment :) Because some of the loser had to tickle others feet with their hands >3<

1 comment:

  1. I also agree with some things maintain a little mystery would be more beautiful :D

    I had an bad experience of ''The king game'' . When I was a senior high student, I decided to play the King game without thought. The result was that I lost. The punishment I received was that the loser continued a strange posture in school's Square at least five minutes. I'm not sure the next time I have the opportunity to play this game, I will accept it or not, but I'm sure I will think before deciding.

    ReplyDelete