Barack Obama turned out to be the winner in
the campaign after an engrossing election on Nov.7, 2012. But I am not going to
talk about politics of the US, for entertainment I would love to share a video I
saw on YOUTUBE about those creative supporters who adapted the hottest song
performed by a Korean guy. You must know who I am talking about even though I
haven’t mentioned his name! That’s it, ”OBA GONGNAN STYPE(江南stype) ” has set the world on fire recently. Since the song has shot
to fame, there were a lot of adaptations; however, “vote Obama style is my
favorite”. You can check this out.J
The other video I want to recommend is about “card trick” performed by a magician called Marco Tempest----a magician. This is the most
amazing card trick that I have ever seen. Combining with technology, the
performance reaches a more dazzling and incredible level.

The first video is so hilarious and I try hard not to burst out laughing in the library. The man in this video is so creative and his facial expressioin is exaggerate. His expression and adapted lyrics really enhance the interests of this video.
ReplyDeleteThe second one is amazing. The flawless magic skills with the dazzling technology makes the video unparalleled.
Hey! I remember you. Your presentation was so awesome and your experience was incredible! I can’t believe that Koran song can be so popular in America! The video is truly interesting and that American is creating. That magic show I shared with my friend. He was surprised and so was I. Then he said he saw the magician before and shared another video with me. The show was about iPod. You can check it out when you have time!
ReplyDelete